28 December, 2010

Thursday - first applique project

This was purely experimental but I was really happy with the results. I'd bought some fusible webbing at the Craft fair recently and it turned out to be so easy to use with the shapes of fabric I cut out of some fat quarters. You iron it on to activate it, then it's just like using double-sided tape in scrapbooking. I then used a combo of machine and hand stitching for the rest. Easy! They went off in the post to baby Kirrily who was born on Sunday night, for her first Christmas.

...and a card to match.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...