29 September, 2010

Tuesday - cafe lunch and play

Angie surprised me by going to sleep early at 9.30 in the morning, after dropping Tassie at daycare. I spent some time uploading photos to the computer and blog, then he woke up in time to get to the church cafe to have lunch with Gandy, Manda and Delilah. We haven't been since Mutti Robin's visit in August. It was lovely and relaxing, and so nice to have Angie to myself. After lunch he drew quite happily in Tassie's little notebook - he seemed to like that better than paper scraps. I'll make him one for himself. We said goodbye and despite the cold (it only reached a max of 14 degrees in the city today) Angie and I went to the playground across the road for a little play. I took many many photos. Really enjoying playing with manual mode on the camera. It makes a huge difference to the quality of the pics.





















For this last photo and several more after it clicked (so to speak): I set the white balance to 'cloudy', the ISO to '400' and kept the depth of field at about 5.6 and oh! what beautiful photos. There's 100 more I haven't uploaded here. I'll save them for some Angie layouts over at Rock Paper Scissors Scrap.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...