28 September, 2010

Friday - Mumma's solo retreat

I arrived at my chic city apartment at about 5.30pm - had been running a little late getting into the city to pick up hubby, as I'd been anxious to get dinner ready for the family, and get all the loads of washing done etc. So I said goodbye to them all and up I went to the 11th floor and oh - it was so quiet. That was the first lovely thing I noticed. I spent a bit of time playing with the camera, taking it off the little green rectangle - gasp - off automatic! I spent the first night relaxing with my new Scrapbooking Memories mag that had arrived that afternoon - great timing. I also unpacked all the art stuff for the next morning. There was rather a lot! But not too much...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...