13 October, 2010

Tuesday

This is the pile of books I have on the go. Some I've already read, some are waiting to be picked up. I'm actually reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, and I can definitely think of someone who would benefit from reading this. I have a scrapbook layout I want to do, inspired by the book. It's not about treating depression, or anything so gloomy, just how to enjoy the everyday better and be in the moment. Good advice for us all, eh?






Tasmin was particularly difficult today. She returned to Monti in the afternoon, and seemed perfectly behaved there. On her return she was back to Monster Kid. At least I managed to get some invites printed out and sorted the storage basket under the bed. More on that on Friday.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I like your range of books Deb. I can relate to having many books on the go. I used to be a one book at a time person but then they were fictional. I'm back to rereading baby books, sentinel articles, things on the internet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...