06 January, 2011

Wednesday at the park

We met up with Tassie's friend today at the park and spent a happy couple of hours playing. While her Mum and I chatted, Angie would occassionally run off on to the large oval so I would chase him back. Don't say I get no exercise! Here's the funny story: When a little girl and her grandma arrived at the park, Tassie ran over to the gate to meet them and introduce herself. She always does this regardless of how people respond. Later I gave Tasmin her apple and turned away briefly. When I turned back, she had neatly inserted herself between the little girl and her grandma, who had set up a picnic on a table and bench, and were also eating apples. Tasmin thought it perfectly natural.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...