11 April, 2011

Monday - quilt for show and share



Tas was a bit desperate to take the quilt for show and share this morning, but she relented and agreed to have a photo instead. The quilt has been a bit hit, but it's tricky convincing her to keep it in her room.

Angus surprised me this morning. As I said goodbye to him at childcare, he reached up for me to pick him up, and cried and cried at the imminent separation. This hasn't happened at childcare before and I wasn't sure what to do. One of the carers took him for a cuddle and I dashed out with Tas, to get her settled. When I looked in a minute later, he was drawing at a table. Happily, I hope.

Meanwhile back at home I got on the phone to make more of the endless phonecalls needing to be made lately, before settling down to catch up on the blog and photos for developing. I hope to get to the photoshop at some stage in the day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...