07 March, 2011

Monday - first day home alone



I'm feeling spooked today. It is the first time in three years and eight months that I have been home alone with no children to care for. Angus went off to childcare which he was clearly excited about so I guess I should try to enjoy it. I've certainly been looking foward to it as I love solitude. I think I'll be glad to see him at the end of the day though.

So today my plan is to stay in the study and work on getting Project 365 up to date. Last year's album is missing a front and back page, plus some journalling and the odd photo that needs reprinting. Then I'll get this year's up to date and that'll free up next Monday for something else. Which is a public holiday by the way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...