15 July, 2010

tuesday - day 194 - clothes

After dropping Tassie at daycare today the little man and I headed off in search of a better look for Mummy. I was so pleased to find everything I needed on sale - so I came away with 9 long sleeved t-shirts, a jogging vest and support singlet (not for jogging of course!), a gray knitted vest for when I leave the house and want to look decent, and a little embroidered top which you can see on top.

My fave colours at the moment are purple, black, gray, white, and aqua blues.

Still don't have a jacket/coat but thinking I might get away with it.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Love the colours of the clothes Deb. Important to feel good about what you are wearing. I went on a clothes hunt last Sunday and bought some nice fitting clothes - ie they fit me ;-). It's funny some of my clothes pre-tum were getting so worn I've thrown them out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...