06 July, 2011

Tuesday - new autism ELC

Angus really liked his new Early Learning Centre at Prospect today. I left him at 9am to get to my Monash program with Disability SA, picked up some great tips for behaviour management (which I'll share in another post) and made it back at 1pm to collect him. Angus was climbing into a little wheelbarrow when I returned for him, and he was so pleased to see me he lost his balance and bopped his head on the fence. It all worked out ok though! He starts next Monday and will attend for two days a week for now. He will do intensive therapy including Occupational Therapy, speech, social skills, gross and fine motor play and general cognitive skills. Lots of driving there and back for me. But it's SO GOOD to be on the right track with therapy now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...