12 July, 2011

Scrapbooking layout - yes Iggle Piggle in a shoe train!


I had such fun with this recent page I made - some lifted stickers from Tasmin's collection, glitter paper, printed calico, gingham and blue spotted fabric, fabulous Kraft cardstock...

inking the photo edges, glimmer misting a chipboard flourish, embossing my title in crazy green using an embossing pen to trace the letters...

journalling in white gel pen...

It was very exciting to discover Angus putting Iggle Piggle in his shoe, and choofing him along like a train.


GO ANGUS GO!

2 comments:

Gina said...

that's so cute!..love your design!
thanks for visiting my blog and hooray for Lou, I will see if I can find you on fb and send a request :) Gina x

Cathy said...

ADORE your LO Debbie.. love the misting and paint effects and the colours are so yummy!! LOVE your photo.. how sweet!! Only just noticed your lovely comment on my KIU DT LO.. the bird is part of the Websters Country Estate range of pp's. :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...