01 November, 2010

Monday - Angie play

Happy November!

I did go for a walk again today with Angie after dropping Tas at daycare. I listened to my new Ipod (ABC bookshow podcast). We walked to the playground and Angie enjoyed a play for a while, though it was getting cold - max of 18 degrees today, not exactly summer yet. I didn't end up doing what I'd planned today - my tax, due yesterday (can't find my group certificate) and some teaching prep for the rest of the term. Ah well. I did tidy out the car and the bureau! Angie got up after his nap and I sat him at the table - he stayed there sweetly for a while playing with his beloved Mega sketch. We went outside for lunch and to play with the new IKEA easel. He loves that. Pics soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...