20 February, 2010

Day 51 - quiet reflection

This is the first time in a month I decided not to take a photo. I had a bit to think about today. Plus I thought it would be a good way to sneak an extra pic from the week into my 365 project.

Three things I'm grateful for:
1. I have happened across an incredibly inspiring website. I plan to spend many happy hours exploring there. It belongs to the talented karenika and oh, so worth a visit! It's nice to know there are actually people out there in the big wide world who are just. like. me.
2. My husband. He's always there for me. I've been a a bit troubled with some external conflicts lately and he understands people more deeply than anyone else I know. And he's so funny!
3. Lately I've been offering support as he transitions into a new job and I'm so grateful to be able to do that. I'm in such a happy place now. Life had been such a struggle after the birth of Tassie and for the first time in two and a half years I feel I'm doing a good job as a Mum. I like it!

Work in progress:
I remember reading a quote somewhere and the author said he was grateful for realising there were exactly the right amount of hours in the day that he needed (must find who said that). I can't accept that's true for me, but I'm working on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...