20 February, 2010

Day 50 - it's always been family

With my adorable babies. Love you two xxx


Tassie in milkshake heaven - banana mocktail

Daddy and Angus


Manda and Mike, 20 weeks pregnant



Today was a mixed sort of day. Decided to say goodbye to one part of my life I've been grappling with and spent all day looking forward to spending the evening with my fave people - Ian, the world's best and most incredible husband, sister Manda, brother-in-law Mike, Mum and my fave little people. Life's too short. Spend time with people who make you happy. For me, it's always been family. My sister and I share the same birthday, but I am the eldest by three years. Most people mistake me for the youngest, which is nice. I'm less bossy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...