09 June, 2011

Tuesday - simplify


I've been playing around with stencil flowers and ink - I like the idea of having flowers on standby when scrapbooking mojo strikes.

Angie and I overdid it today. We were away all morning to participate in the Monash programme (developed to help parents and preschoolers with autism) with Angie in the creche. We returned home for a quick lunch before going out again in the afternoon for speech. When I got home, I realised that one of the Mums from the programme was right to only schedule in one thing a day. It's no wonder I never seem to have time for food shopping and all the other bits of life that are necessary.

How good was it to see this welcome face arrive home at 5pm!


From now on, slow down. Simplify.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...