10 May, 2010

day 130 - monday - lovely normal day

I took the Mountain Buggy for a test drive today. It was NO JOKE getting it up Mt Everest at the end of our street. I did it. But probably won't again. I made it to the first set of shops and found the flower stands had blown over in the wind. So we stopped to fix them for the florist then bought a bunch of pink roses for Tasmin for $2 (silk ones not real!) The florist was glad we helped though embarrassingly I tried to paid the customer for the flowers at first!


Neville, our local photo developer - yes, we're on first name basis, I'm there every week! - took this photo for us...

And this was my attempt at self portrait in a shop window...

We walked on to the playground, had lunch, then came back again to collect our photos. The feeling of freedom today is indescribable. Having this stroller is amazing. The sunny day was wonderful and I'm feeling happy again.
Grateful for...
1. the Mountain Buggy.
2. sunny days and feeling happy and random acts of kindness.
3. the babies who slept at the same time in the afternnon. It meant I could have a great chat with Manda and she collected her CD of photos I took of her yesterday...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...