08 July, 2012

Its all about the lunch box

One of the most fun things about scrapbooking for me, is sorting through my box of 'leftover' random photos that I love, but that maybe didn't fit into Project Life. I keep them all of course, but they each have a story attached.
When I saw the Scrap the Boys challenge, scrapping school photos, I remembered this random little photo of Angus at Tas's kindy one afternoon, happily playing after the kindy kids had left for the day. As soon as he spotted his lunch box he was straight into it, LOL!

Love this little boy.


I've used grey cardstock, which formed its own interesting pattern after scanning, lots of lovely washi tape from D-Lish Scraps, some scrappy leftovers, gesso, and my new fave product - Tim Holtz Distress Stain dabber for splatting with. Thanks Sharmaine for that fantastic tip!

4 comments:

sandi said...

Love EVERYTHING about this lo! The cluster at the pic area is fab and the tape to the side....looks awesome!

Renee Aslette said...

This is a very cool layout!! You are so right, it is definately all about the lunchbox! Thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys.

Karen said...

Love this!! Such a great layout, the mixed title is great and i love the tape. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

Unknown said...

Such a fantastic page!!! Simply love the grey tones and the little pops of vivid colour. Thanks for playing along at STB :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...